[su_heading size=”15″ margin=”30″]Why You Should Spend More Time Working On People Per Hour? [/su_heading]
People per Hour (PPH) is a UK based online market place website Operated from London, UK. It is the best Platform for Bloggers, graphic designers, and content writers. The initial response is good.
What are the main Pros & Cons of working On people per Hour?
1) Transparent and safe source of payment.
2) You can bid 15 projects every month from a free membership account. The bid is allocated based on your credit points. PPH (People Per Hour) doesn’t charge any fee from employers to hire any freelancers, but buyers need to pay service fees based on the payment method. Generally, most of the payment method charges £0.6+10%. If you have a requirement is on an urgent basis, then you need to pay an additional $15 for project listing. This project will be marked as “urgent” in PPH.
Must Read: #5 Best websites for industrial designers to Find the Work From Home Part-Time
3) PPH is entirely free to register, promote your services, and search for freelancers on PPH. But as a freelancer, you need to pay a Service Fee when successful earning through projects (i.e., when your employers pay your project invoices). Here is the service fee break down plan.
Lifetime billing per Buyer
Over £5000 | $7000 | €6000
3.5% (excl. VAT)
Between £500 | $700 | €600 and £5000 | $7000 | €6000
7.5% (excl. VAT)
Below £500 | $700 | €600
20% (excl. VAT)
4) You can register as a new Freelancers where you will get three months (qualifying period) to complete at least two projects or invoice bill payment of an aggregate of £100. If you received average four stars feedback from these two projects, then you can retain full access to People Per Hour Freelancer features. If not, then here are the options for you.
- 3 Month Extension package:
– You will get 150 FREE proposals credits. These are additional credits which differ from those which receive from FREE monthly ones. These never expire, and you can use them whenever you want. Provide unlimited offers posts, and you can create Offers and sell your services.
- 1 Month Extension package:
– In this, you will get 30 free proposal credits. These are additional credits which differ from those which receive from FREE monthly ones. These never expire, and you can use them whenever you want. Provide unlimited offers posts, and you can create Offers and sell your services. So nothing is free, okay.
1) Still new in the market, so technical skills are also limited.
2) Most of the time, clients are not verified, which makes you little worry about payment even if you selected for any project.
3) The first payment you get 14 days to credit in your account due to the standard process of verification. Later it will take hardly a week to transfer the amount in your account.
4) Project flow is also limited as compared with other freelancing websites.
5) This site is ideal for a short-term and medium range of projects.
6) You can’t create Freelancer, client, and even agency account in the single platform.
[su_button url=”https://www.peopleperhour.com/site/referralaward?rfrd=2945929.1″ target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#ef502d” color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ center=”yes” radius=”round”]Join Now [/su_button]