If you are struggling with a nine to five job. If you have no job and struggling to make passive income. There are various ways you must know how to make money online. If you are a student then it is easy to earn some part-time pocket money? If you are going to earn side by side income without leaving your current job?
House mum and looking to make money online, then Creating a website can be the option for you. Only smart people know how to make money from the Website. It contains lots of fun too. If you do it properly, you can even use it to earn money online. The followings are the best methods to create passive income while having your website.
An entrepreneur needs lots of initial investment and resources to run his venture successful. Blogging gives you a platform to sell and promote your services with affordable Budgets. Additional SEO skills and depth knowledge of your niche makes you more comfortable in the Blogging world.
Must Read: # 13 Ways to Make Money without a Website!
· Blogging is a smart way to increase your website traffic by 30%. You must know how to make money from Blogging.
· An average American spent 23% of Internet usage over blogs only.
2) Ad Networks
An Ad network is a technology Invented during the late 90s when online advertising starts working. It is a platform that allows publishers, a group of publishers, and a group of advertisers to place promotion ads on their blogs and content to promote the product.
An Ad network works with impressions and clicks on particular ads that placed into bloggers content, and bloggers get benefits from these impressions and clicks in terms of royalty when product and service are sold out. You must know how to get approval on these ad networks.
1) Easy to Monetize Your Blog post. Fresh bloggers can earn from these networks even if their daily visitors are very low.
2) AdSense is the best in the market.
3) Apart from AdSense, there are lots of other websites where you can look to monetize your blog post. For example, Taboola, Adnow, propeller ads, etc.
4) Transparent, source of payment.
5) You can expect more than 1000$ earning per month quickly if your blog content is good, and the placement of your ads are impressive.
6) There are various types of ad networks likewise pay per Click, cost per mile, text link ads, and advertising widgets, etc. Their payout is also different.
1) It is challenging to get publisher approval from AdSense from Google. It is also wired sometimes AdSense block your account without any reason. Better look for alternatives they pay out less, but the approval process is simple and reliable.
2) Lots of paid ads showing your blogs may make ugly in front of viewers. Better start with single or two ads on your blogs to support yourself. Blogging is not all about earning; it is a passion to write something informative for others.
3) These websites are prolonged payment process. Some sites pay only if your earning ad values are more than 100$, and they take more than two weeks to process the payment.
4) A Little complex to understand by beginners about earning calculator. People may confuse about PPM, PPC, EPM, and impressions.
3) Affiliate Marketing
It is one of the oldest platforms to sell any product online. In Affiliate marketing, bloggers drive theirs traffics on an affiliate link and based on blogger recommendation if the product sold out than bloggers receive a commission from that. Most of the new bloggers don’t know the Affiliate marketing and not even know how to make millions of dollars from it.
1) You can generate more than 1000$ from the affiliate link without any investment.
2) Easy and fast way to earn money from blogging.
3) The payment method is good as compare to ad network websites.
4) It’s a recurring business model, and your earning is not limited in this case.
5) Best sites for affiliate marketing is Amazon seller, Commission Junction, share a sale, admit now, etc. You get a response quickly.
1) Need a high traffic website for Approvals. The approval process is not so easy in the beginning.
2) First, you need to create your readers’ interest, and according to that, you can remind affiliate links to them.
3) Again, here, the payment term is slow, and sometimes your affiliate payment can take more than 90 days for credit in your account.
4) You need to write the high standard quality blog in a particular niche to promote your affiliate link.
4) CPA Marketing
CPA marketing stands for cost per action (CPA). It is an online advertising marketing strategy that allows an advertiser to do a specified task and work from a prospective customer. The advertiser has a low risk of running a CPA paid campaign as compared to affiliate marketing. The payment only made when a specific action takes place by a potential online customer.
CPA offers are most commonly associated with affiliate marketing. Cost per action is also known as cost per acquisition (CPA). For example, Maxbounty, CPA Grip, and CPA lead are the most commonly used CPA Networks in the world.
1) It pays more easy to convert.
2) No need to make a sale from a prospective customer.
3) The easiest way to make money online. You can make money even while sleeping
1) Hard to get approval
2) Payment only made on specific traffic
3) Strict rules of promotion.
4) Looks scamming
It is a process that does not require inventory to keep hold of products. Instead, when a product is having a selling request from a store, it can be purchased from the third party and shipped directly to the desired customer without holding inventory. It is one of the smartest ways to sell a product. Bloggers can able to think about this modal of business if they have suitable traffic on their blogs.
1) One of the latest ways to monetize your blog.
2) Earning from drop shipping modal is much more of the above two making methods. The sky is the limit here.
3) Again the approval process is easy.
4) Transparent and fast source of payment.
6) In the future, you can sell your product via drop shipping if you a build trusted audience for your blog.
1) Skills are not limited here; therefore, a lot of work associated here. It is complicated to manage for individuals.
2) you have to also ready for the case of return of shipment of product and exchange of products too.
3) The dropshipping product needs to connect with your blogging niche.
4) It requires investment also for social media network promotions.
6) Consultancy Services
You don’t know how to make money from your consultancy services while promoting through your website.
1) One of the best suited and long-term ways to monetize your website with high-end return with less risk.
2) Bloggers can easily earn more than 1000$ per month from consultancy Services.
3) You can charge for a phone consultation, Email consultation, and even for video consultation on an hourly basis.
4) Easy and fast to communicate with the readers.
5) Transparent and payment is good.
1) You need to build the first trusted audience to sell your service.
2) Due to the different world time zone, your privacy will hamper.
3) Initially, you need to have the patience to get a response from this model of business.
7) Sell Your Product
1) If you are a manufacturer and you have a passion for writing blogs, then this is ideal for you to earn and promote your product from a blog.
2) Best platform for manufacturers, graphic designers, and skilled persons.
3) Again, it is easy and fast for ways to communicate with your potential clients.
4) You can earn lots of money by selling your product with a considerable profit margin. A long-term reliable source of payment.
1) You may face huge competition in this process.
2) Quality and service need to address correctly.
3) You need to run paid promotions to get the results. Which cost you additional bucks from your pocket.
4) You need to build the first trusted audience to sell your product.
8) Sell your E-book
1) Selling E-Book is a great way to make additional income from the blog.
2) Readers may purchase your E-book after your recommendation through blogs.
3) You can list your E-book on Amazon, too, and drive traffic blog to the Amazon store.
1) Proper research is required.
2) E-book needs to be written to a high standard of quality to attract potential customers.
9) Product Reviews
1) Bloggers can make additional bucks for providing product reviews on their blogs.
2) Technical bloggers can earn from product reviews modal of business.
3) It is best suitable for travel, electronics, health, and Domain hosting related niche blogs.
4) E-commerce websites hire a lot of bloggers for providing product reviews for their products.
1) Reviews should be genuine and appropriate.
2) A Blogger needs to taste the product before leaving any bad or good feedback on the product.
3) Their reviews are general recommendations for an audience, so the blogger needs to be careful before providing any feedback.
10) Online Courses
1) If you write blog related investment and the stock market, then you can launch online training courses on your blogger website.
2) It is an additional way to generate an extra amount from your blogging career, which is mainly from training-related jobs and assignments.
3) You can directly prepare the list of subscribers and float mail about your services and course-related your niche.
4) Long-term business model.
1) Additional skills are required.
2) Quality is the most import for this kind of business modal.
3) Training should be interesting, informative, and engaging with clients.
11) Promote Your YouTube Video
1) If you are on YouTube, you can promote your channel via blogs.
2) It can be another way to engage your audience on both the platform blogging and YouTube.
3) You can generate additional bucks from YouTube too.
4) You can sell your product and services also via YouTube.
1) Additional Skill for creating YouTube videos is required.
2) It is not easy to manage alone.
3) Creating a blog and YouTube is a time-consuming process.
12) Sell your Gigs
1) You can create your sell Gigs like Domain hosting company promote their hosting plan to sell their services and product.
2) Sell Gigs are similar to service selling business modal.
3) Good numbers of your blog subscribers, create healthy income at the end of every month.
4) Again, it is a recurring model of business.
1) Required skills.
2) You also need to invest some bucks in promoting your gigs on social media to get a response.
13) Email Marketing
Email marketing is a marketing tool most used in all types of industries. If you are not familiar with the email capture strategy, then you also do not know about the email marketing strategy. Most of the sectors collect leads and send marketing materials, product sales pages, and promotions offer to their target niche audience through email. Online marketers, E-commerce, Retail, technology, and hospitality companies are just a sampling of the type of businesses that use email marketing frequently. Here are some pros and cons you should consider.
1) The cheapest way of marketing as compared to other marketing tools.
2) You can reach out to millions of potential customers within minutes.
1) Most of the time, your emails can be marked as spam.
2) You may not reach the right audience for your product and services.
In conclusion, having a website is a great way to earn extra money without sacrificing your regular job. Be your boss, and attract your potential customers about your services and skills. You can look for a Full-time career in blogging. In upcoming blogs, I will write more about the online freelancing job. Feel free to ask me any queries if you have.