[su_heading size=”15″ margin=”30″] Simple Guidance For You In How To Get Adsense Approval [/su_heading]
What is Adsense ?
AdSense is a google product used mainly for advertisements. It allows publishers to display advertisements in their contents and websites. If you have good traffic on your website or blog, then Google AdSense will pay handsome money for displaying their ads on your websites. But you need to Get Adsense Approval. These payments purely based on PPC (Pay Per Click) Modal.
How to Get Adsense Approval?
In simple understanding, Google AdSense provides your HTML code of banners, and you need to place this HTML code into the website. As long as your visitors click on this banner, you will pay as a commission from Google AdSense. It’s purely an advertisement program from Google. But for Adsense approval, you need to follow certain guidelines before apply.
How much can you earn from Google AdSense as a new Blogger?
It is a subjective question and depends upon a lot of other factors. You earning depends upon your traffic. Considerations are as follows
- How many daily visitors are coming to your website?
- How many banners are on your website?
- What is the visibility of banners on your website?
- From which countries these visitors are coming. Google AdSense has a different payout rate for different countries.
If you have daily 1000 viewers on your website and if each page has 6 ad units and a, then you can earn $6 per 1000 visits if your EPM is $1 for 1000 impressions. It means, if you get 1000 visitors every day, it means monthly 60,000 page views to earn $180-$200 per month only from the impression. And out of 1000 impressions, if you get some clicks, then you can make more than $500 per month easily.
Usually, Google AdSense pays a high CPC rate for developed countries. For countries like the USA, UK, Canada, etc. AdSense will pay $0.50 to $0.65 per click, and for developing countries like India, Romania, and Russia, etc. they will pay $0.05 to $0.07 per click. New Bloggers are always struggling to get approval from Google AdSense. Here below are the tips & tricks for getting Adsense approval.
1. Don’t use a free domain. You will not get AdSense approval. Just buy a custom name according to your niche and do hosting.
2. Your website should be fast to open, and the bounce rate should be less. You also need to create customized mail addresses.
3. Before going to start publishing any blog, first add legal pages like Home, About Us, Contact Us, Privacy, Disclaimer, and T&C.
4. You need to ensure that your website design is neat and clean.
5. Initially, don’t use another similar kind of ad networks like AdSense. After AdSense Approval, you can place affiliate and CPA ads inside.
6. Your website must have at least 15-20 well-written individual blog posts. It can be any language, but grammar and vocabulary should be perfect.
Are you looking for a website content writer? Join Now @$5
7. You need to ensure that your content should be unique and don’t use any copyrighted material from other sources. It must pass Copyscape.
8. Whatever images you use on the website should also unique and don’t violate any copyright issues. You can use the Canva tool for image editing.
9. AdSense approval is not rocket science, but before seeking, you must assure that you have at least 100-500 daily.
10. Never buy traffic from other sources. You will not get approval.