[su_heading size=”15″ margin=”30″]The Reason Why Everyone Love Freelancer.com (Pros & Cons) [/su_heading]
Freelancer.com is an Australian based talent staffing company. Recently Freelancer made a world record of having 25 million registered users with the completion of 12 million projects online. One of the fastest growing online working websites in the world.
There are different fee structures for freelancers and clients. It varies depending on the type of membership plan, type of project, or service. Here is the list below that how much does a Freelancer.com cost to their users?
· There is a flat commission charge of 10% for fixed-price projects depending on the payment transactions. So on every payment transaction, you need to pay 10% as a commission to freelancer.com
· It slightly differs in the case of hourly jobs, and you may be charged either 10% or USD 5.00, whichever is higher for hourly projects
· Freelance.com also conduct regular contests in which you need to pay either 10% or USD 5.00, whichever is greater
· If you have services, then you need to pay a 20% fee of the total service price.
· Preferred Freelancer Program charged flat 15% of the project fee. Whether it is hourly or fixed price jobs.
When I joined freelancer.com in the year 2014, and I got my first project within six months. My first project is the worth of Just $10, but after the completion of almost five years, I manage to earn more than $10,000 from Various online websites.
- Easy to grab the project. New babies may try this website.
- Informative website. The support team is also good.
- It is a user-friendly website with a transparent source of payment.
- Payment can be directly transferred to your direct bank account.
- More than 3000+ job skills available to work. Its App is also available for Windows, Android, Mac, and Linux platforms. Using App, you can track the number of working hours associated with the project.
- It is the best website for Content Writers, graphic designers, and website designers. They get responses easily.
- It is one of the most excellent platforms to work online in the world. Freelancer website has the highest number of clients and Freelancers to work in the world.
- You can create Freelancer, client, and even agency account in the single platform.
- The Freelancer may face massive competition on this website. It is the only reason for the low bid price projects available on the Freelancer.
- You need to be very responsive. Most of the projects need to complete on an urgent basis.
- The first payment, you get 21 days to credit in your account due to the standard process of verification. Later it will take hardly 2-3 days to transfer the amount in your account.
- You can’t rely on this website for big projects.
- You need to join any membership plan to bid the project. Initially, it was free, but now it is charging. In an open membership plan, you can bid up to eight projects per month.
- Freelancer.com is ideal for short-term projects. You can’t rely on one client for a long-term project.