Never Mess With Fiverr Vs Guru.com: Which One Is Better
Guru.com is one of the oldest USA based marketplaces, where the employer can hire talented freelancers from various industrial domains to complete individual projects and jobs. How you Judge which one is best Fiverr Vs Guru.com? Here is the answer
It is a flexible Dashboard that provides employers and freelancers to connect with a platform to collaborate on different projects. Guru.com was founded in the year 1999 with the vision to provide an online market place where freelancers and employers can work together. Guru operated from the Pittsburgh Headquarter United states. Here is the answer Fiverr Vs Guru.com: Which One Is Better
Fiverr is an online market place where employers find a talented freelancer for their projects. This website is user-friendly for the user. Fiverr provide skilled freelancer at super low prices, which start at $5. In 2018 Fiverr won the Great User Experience award for the year. I recommend Fiverr for startup companies where they can minimize the initial cost of hiring multiple positions.
1) Guru.com is well known for mostly civil & construction-related projects. The best freelancing website for civil designers, interior designers, and product designers. Most of the time, innovative projects are available to work, which may attract talented designers and engineers to work.
1) It is an excellent platform for students to earn pocket money while working on Fiverr. Mainly small projects are available to work. New babies can try Fiverr. Diversity in the projects.
2) The great advantage to work on Guru is that its safe payment integration. In simple terms, freelancer project payment is safe and secure. Guru works with the agreement made between client and freelancer before the beginning of the project.
2) Fiverr allows you to bid the project and provide you opportunity to showcase your Gigs. These Gigs displayed in front of employers, and if your gigs are relevant to there requirement, then you will instantly be hired from here. No need to bid and face competition with other freelancers.
3) It is an American based marketplace that provides ten bids/month in the free membership account.You can try with a free membership account in Guru. you can switch to a paid membership account later. In a free account, you can only bid ten projects monthly. There are various benefits in paid membership account you get several unique and rollover options. Guru never considers a bid if you get an invitation from the client. Here is no feature of rollback in the free membership account. Guru offers a monthly and year paid membership plan which starts from $11.95 to $8.95 per month. In the free membership plan, you need to pay $4.95 per test. Whereas in paid membership plans you can join Q/a sessions, search booster, and free skill test.
3) No Membership plan is required to bid the project. Daily you can bid a maximum of 10 projects. Even no need to bid the project if your gigs are awesome. Clients will directly communicate with you. As soon as you increase you’re earning then Fiverr will improve the rating of your services.
4) You can directly communicate with the client apart from Guru Website. Which is not possible in another website like Fiverr and the freelancer. Although the flow of the project is not like other freelancing websites, the quality of projects is excellent. Guru doesn’t charge anything for a job posting as like others.
4) You can’t directly communicate with the client apart from Guru Website. Fiverr has diversity in the project. Fiverr charges a small fee for a job posting like other freelancing websites.
If your new into the freelancing world then Fiverr can be the best option to start. Flexibility and diversity of the Fiverr marketplace is a key factor that makes Fiverr superior in comparison with Fiverr Vs Guru.com. Join Now.