It all about Maxbounty Vs Clickbank
Maxbounty vs Clickbank both is powerful affiliate networks. One can make millions of affiliate commission while promoting offers and digital products of these networks.
It is one of the best CPA marketing network. CPA stands for cost per action (CPA). It is an online advertising marketing strategy that allows an advertiser to do a specified task and work from a prospective customer. The advertiser has a low risk of running a CPA paid campaign as compared to affiliate marketing. The payment only made when a specific action takes place by a potential online customer.
CPA offers are similar with affiliate marketing. Cost per action is also known as cost per acquisition (CPA). For example, Maxbounty, CPA Grip, and CPA lead are the most commonly used CPA Networks in the world.
1) It is relatively easier to make money by promoting CPA offers.
2) You can simply pick the offer and these offers may be trial, email submit, app install and free gift cards. Here no need to make a sale from a prospective customer instead just complete the action which required in particular CPA offer.
3) The easiest way to make money online. If you are a blogger and have good number of traffic then you can easily make money even while sleeping.
4) High commission based offers are also available here. You can earn up to $500 for per lead while promoting bitcoin offers.
1) Hard to get approval. Most of the CPA network require initial interview to join. No body straight away get approval and start promoting high ticket offers. You need special approval to promote specific offers.
2) Payment only made on specific traffic. You are allowed to run paid campaigns for specific location and region because offers are differ by location, payout, traffic source etc.
3) Maxbounty has strict rules of promotion. If you by forget the rules then your account will be banned permanently.
4) Most of the Maxbounty offerslooks scamming but they are not.
It is one of the oldest affiliate network program founded by Tim and Eileen Barber in the United States. Clickbank offers wide range of digital products and services to consumers. These products are digitally promoted by affiliate marketers through their blogs and website. Clickbank pays certain commission to affiliate marketer in the return of product sell. You can make money from click only after the sale of the product not as like CPA.