Truelance is an online market place like Upwork and freelancer. Truelance is similar to a somehow freelancer website. It is an Indian website that started its operation in the year 2014. Truelance is a fast-growing online marketplace.
Pros of working on Truelancer
1) It is a replica of the freelancer website. Fresher’s can may try this website.
2) Easy and fast to communicate with the client.
3) Transparent, source of payment.
4) Various skills are available to work.
5) Best websites for Content Writers, graphic designers, and website designers. They get the response quickly.
6) In Truelancer, you can also promote your offers as like Gigs on Fiverr. It is also available on App.
7) Truelancer offers free for initial months for a freelancer, but later they have as like freelancer basic, pro, and plus membership plans.
8) Freelancer needs to pay flat 10% as a commission from each project in a free and basic membership plan, but in the Pro & Plus plan, they need to pay 8% as a commission from each transaction.
9) Buyers need to pay an additional 2% to 8% if they are paying freelancers using a credit card, debit card, and net banking.
10) In free membership, plan sellers allotted 15 free proposals for a month, and they can purchase additional proposal credits like Upwork.
Must Read: Learn How To Make Money From People Per Hour
Cons of working on Truelancer
1) Still new in the market, that’s why clients are limited. Mostly Indian sellers and buyers are here.
2) Small projects are available, and you can’t rely on a big project.
3) You can create a Freelancer and client account but can’t create an agency account here.
4) You need to join any membership plan to get a response. You can bid up to 20 projects from your free membership plan.
5) Overall, the GUI of the website is not impressive.
True lancer Plans and Pricing
Truelancer mostly charges from the freelancers, not the clients.
For the freelancer, they have five membership plans which are available in yearly as well as a monthly time frame. They are offering the following benefits:
- Free – $0/month – Mostly suited for new freelancers to explore more, and in this plan, the freelancer needs to bear a 10% project/service fee, with a $75 bidding limit.
- Intro – $1/month – This plan allows you to increase your number of skills, portfolio, and service listings.
- Basic – $5/month – This plan allows you to send more proposals to the client with an increase in the number of skills and portfolio showcase.
- Pro – $10/month – The unique feature of the plan is that freelancers need to pay flat 8% as a commission for each transaction.
- Plus – $48/month – This the highest plan offer by True lancer. It offers most of the services of True lancer at affordable prices. It enables maximum listings, skills, and portfolio showcase.
Truelancer is the best platform for new babies. If you are the first-day student in this freelancing world, then better start with Truelancer first later once you get good reviews there, than you can try over others website. Most of the clients are available on various freelancing websites. So you have a golden chance to engage your clients.